Monday, December 20, 2010

The Cows Next Door

My parents live in a very small village outside of Bern. This picture was taken two days ago when we had a winter wonderland outside. In the meantime, the temperature rose dramatically from the minus region to close to plus 10 degrees. The snow melted in a matter of a few hours. Most likely, we will not see anymore snow before Christmas.


Nothing dramatically accomplished today. We went to a Best Buy type of store looking for some photo studio accessories. I did not find what I was looking for, but I had an opportunity to play with an iPad. Not a bad little machine. I am still dealing with jet leg. Tomorrow I will build the studio and start inventoring the artwork.

2 comments:

  1. Can you buy fresh milk and cream there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can, there is fresh cream, milk, eggs, meat if you want, any thing...

    ReplyDelete